- All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
- Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Andrew Griffiths to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
This Website may place the following Cookies:
Type of Cookies and Their Purpose:
- Functionality / Authentication: Cookies that help determine if a user is logged in or has returned to the website, and then deliver the right experience and features to that unique user. This might include greeting you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Security: Cookies that help impose security measures on a website. They also help detect unusual and suspicious activities.
- Targeting / Advertising: Cookies that deliver a better advertising experience for both users and advertisers. Cookies help connect advertisers to users who are most interested in their products based on the user's browsing history. This information may be shared with third parties for this purpose.
- Performance: Cookies that help a website learn how services work for different people and how to route traffic between servers.
- Analytics and Research: Websites and apps use these cookies to learn which of their services are most used. This helps determine what to improve, what to remove and what to leave the same.
- You can find a list of Cookies that we use in the Cookies Schedule.
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
- For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under this policy to any other person. We may transfer our rights under this policy where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of this policy (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of this policy will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Changes to this Policy:
Andrew Griffiths reserves the right to change this policy as we may deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the Website and you are deemed to have accepted the terms of the policy on your first use of the Website following the alterations.
You may contact Andrew Griffiths by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This policy was created using a document from Rocket Lawyer (https://www.rocketlawyer.com/gb/en).
01 November 2019